Well…..since Family Julz is doin’ it I guess I will too…….
Ask a loved one to use 6 descriptive words to describe you and report your findings. How well do they know you?
Thanks Mama Kat
Weeellll. Dave found this surprisingly easy (am I that transparent?), I like to think of it as a case of ‘well a spades a spade’;
1. Beautiful – the man’s smart you see ; )
2. Smart – I’m trying I swear, the crazy pills help but sometimes there is just not enough room in this little head of mine!
3. Stubborn – see I told you he was smart, though I think a brain-damaged llama could have told his Nepalese sherpa in sign language that I am one STUBBORN-ASS of a woman.
4. Bossy – Moi? (maybe a little)
5. Precious – I think he means that I act like a big baby most of the time?
6. Tough – I think he means that the rest of the time I don’t need anyone’s help, yeah that’s right!
So, I think he’s pretty spot on, did he miss anything? Your comments please;