August 31, 2014
Cook, Eat | The BEST Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
I apologise in advance for this recipe, because holy moly these boys are sinful! But totally awesome, everyone will love these and they keep really well for lunch-boxes throughout the week.
The BEST Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar firmly packed
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/4 Cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 190°
- Cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light.
- Add the egg and mix until fluffy.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, soda and salt together well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, mix well, add chocolate chips, mix again.
- Drop cookie mixture by teaspoonful onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
The Best Nest http://www.thebestnest.co.nz/