From Paisley Jade | Things I’m Loving
I love Paisley Jade’s Blog. It’s pretty, all about family and she is always cooking or DIYing something awesome. This weekly reminder to be thankful for all the little things around us is hosted by her – so visit!
- I am definitely loving the Apple Cards App, available from the App Store here. I had forgotten to send a birthday card to the USA, remembered late last night and was able to order a personalized card and get it on its way for NZD$6.49 including postage! Love it.
- Ethan and I are bonkers over Smoked Salmon Pate. I bet he would eat it spread on Weet-Bix if I offered it to him. Hold on ……..
- My new Kikki K notebook is so cute, lucky it is plastic coated as I carry it with me everywhere I go – just in case inspiration hits! I mostly use it for jotting down ideas for The Best Nest blog posts.
- I am loving My Food at the moment. Paleo has totally worked for me, and with a few adjustments to cater for my cheese-fiending I have been carb/gluten free for 4 months now and have lost over half of my goal weight! Yay me
- Ethan found this Huhu grub on the grass and really enjoyed looking at it. I really enjoyed watching him enjoy watching the bug. Ahhh Summer nights outside are the best!
- my favorite picture this week. Dave and Ethan making lots of time for cuddles xxxx