* The house is half way vacuumed.
* My baking this afternoon was almost a success (not my fault, I’m pretty sure in hindsight the recipe missed an egg) and may prove to be lunchboxable after some time in the fridge.
* My spring cleaning is half way done.
* The beds are made but they now are now covered in laundry piles.
* The dishwasher is empty but there are dirty ones stacked on the bench.
Things aren’t finished but most have been started, Monday is over and Ethan’s eating homemade pumpkin risotto and marinated chicken burgers for dinner. Things could be worse!