- 1. Lou & Dash survive their Christmas grooming marathon once again. Best $100 EVER spent
- 2. Jeans & shoes mid-December. I picked these shoes up online for $50, saw the SAME shoes in Country Rd for $100. Snap. Single worst, wettest month of Summer I can remember
- 3. I have finally mastered curling my hair with my GHD’s. I think that only took me 4 years!
- 4. One of the best things about having a kid is the amaxing xmas decorations they bring home every year, this special ‘Star O’ Glitter’ was made for my truck!
- 5. Self Portrait – Ethan Jack. E came to work with me on Friday and one of my lovely customers gave him an awesome squid lure. I love looking through my photo reel on my phone each week and discovering Ethan’s sneaky snaps!
- 6. Strawberry season. At least this faux-summer has managed to grow some strawberries. Homemade strawberry icecream from a little stand in Kumeu
- 7. An army of chocolate dipped strawberries, ready for Jo and Hadyn’s engagement party!
- 8. Dave, give me your goofiest look…..oh, you already doing it…ok then