Share the joy
- We didn’t bother with the mad Post-Christmas shopping frenzy, but I DID bother with the Country Road sale, it was so good!
- The weather has kept us indoors for so many days lately, luckily E has lots of new books to read, he is currently steaming through the Roald Dahl box set which Santa brought him
- Mum and I took Ethan on his Quarterly Museum trip to escape the showers. He has been going frequently for so many years, it is amazing to see the different things that he notices now he is a bit older
- We rang in 2012 with our lovely neighbours xx
- Debs (see lovely neighbour) & I had just been talking about loving your life, and look what was in my Christmas package from MeeMee in Georgia! Weird
- 100% chance of rain. First time I have ever seen that on my IPhone. I’m sure it won’t be the last considering we have had more days of rain than sun so far this summer
- One minute I was working, Nek Minnit the transformer in front of our building blew up. True story. So I got to play at the beach with Mum and Ethan!