The Mind Lab by Unitec Competition for Mind Lab Kids
Terms and Conditions
- This Mind Lab Kids competition offer is open and valid from 27 November 2017 – 10 December 2017.
- The prize is one Mind Lab Kids starter kit as advertised on the Mind Lab Kids online store (RRP $26).
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The winner will be selected by Melissa Jack.
- This offer enters into a prize draw every eligible person that fulfils all of the following criteria before the competition closes:
- The entrant must sign up to, or already be a member of mindlabkids.com
- The entrant must film and upload a video response to a challenge on the www.mindlabkids.com
- In order to be considered eligible for this prize, the entrant must live in New Zealand.
- Melissa Jack will not accept or entertain any bribes, gifts, fraudulent activity or special circumstances, and will disqualify from the competition anyone who attempts in any way to fix, tamper with or otherwise influence the outcome of this competition.
- The winner will be informed by email or via the social media platform used to share the competition from Melissa Jack.
- The Mind Lab Kids audience’s reaction to the video may also be taken into account when a winner is being chosen. For instance the number of ‘Likes’ received via the emoji options on the MLK platform may be taken into consideration when choosing a winner.
- One entry per person. In the event that an individual should enter more than once, the individual’s first entry will be the only entry considered eligible.
- If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by Melissa Jack within five (5) days of the competition closing date using the contact information supplied on entry that prize winner shall be deemed as having forfeited the prize. In this instance, the prize will be reclaimed and offered to another participant. No compensation will be offered to the original potential prize winner.
- The competition will be announced on 27/11/17 on www.thebestnest.co.nz and on Facebook and Instagram (@thebestnest) by Melissa Jack and will direct entrants to www.mindlabkids.com to upload their entry
- The age range for the competition is 5-16