So, so loving the amazing holiday my Big has had with his Nana and her partner up north. I drove him up and stayed Monday and Tuesday and he is coming home today! He is quite the wild man so has been thrilled no end with 24-7 eeling, rock pooling, driving tractors and whizzing along the wide open beaches. He is such a lucky boy and I’m so proud of him for stripping back the gadgets and toys and relishing his barefoot ways this week. He is a real boys-boy and doesn’t need much to make him really, truly happy.
1. Pink Leather Pouf My lounge revamp is just about complete thanks to an amaze oppy find this week, I think it needs a splash of pink though?
2. Jamie’s 15 Minute Meals I ordered this through The Book Depository with a coupon I had and got it for $35!!!! I love it, beautiful photography and bright, bright colours
3. Loving my new water blaster, our old Ryobi kicked the bucket mid-way through the exterior spring clean so bought a new one which is awesome!!!! I hate dusting but could seriously water blast everyday, such a shame that we are on tank water, I have to reign myself in…….
4. I have just ordered my second lot of Sukin organic cleanser and moisturiser for the year and cannot recommend these products enough. I’m not a organic/earth mother type but I really do love these products. They are super cheap at $12 each, they last for ages and are just beautiful on your skin.
5. Cadbury Old Gold Chocolate – my current crave
6. Tried and true. So glad to have found these Berlei sports bras to get these breastfeeding boobs under control before touch season starts, I also LOVE that they are not white. I picked up mine on the clearance rack at Rebel Sport YAY.