- We have barely seen Ethan these holidays : ( He is def a social butterfly. After a big sleepover on Friday night he was ready for bed by 6.30 so dinner on the couch was allowed.
- This is Louie’s “Did you say we were going for a walk?” face, “did you? did you? I’m pretty sure you said W.A.L.K!!”
- Thanks Peter Urlich and Bfm. I won this amaze bottle of Pinot Gris (buy it here) and the Twin Peaks DVD on Saturday morning! Love prizes
- After the monarch caterpillars decimated our swan plant we fed them pumpkin and relocated them to this yucca. They appeared to survive the transition well, who would have thought ? E and I were so happy to see the butterflies hatch this week.
- Super cool street art in Ponsonby
I love Paisley Jade’s Blog. It’s pretty, all about family and she is always cooking or DIYing something awesome. This weekly reminder to be thankful for all the little things around us is hosted by her – so visit!