Dave and I have recently realised that our home-owners enthusiasm for pfaffing, improvements and once effervescent tszuj-ing has pretty much plateaued into nothingness.
A visit last week from Jade Turner, Lead Designer at The Warehouse, got me totally pumped about homewares again and showed me how little, inexpensive touches can make a big difference.
This season, think matte black, mixing organic elements with harder silhouettes and geometrics.
Enough about that, the pics will do ALL the talking x
Shop the gorgeous and affordable Onyx vs Blanco range below;
Dining/Serveware Autumn Update Shopping List
- Living & Co Speckled Dinnerware $2 per piece!
- Living & Co Double Old Fashion Glasses Matt Black 4 Pack $15
- Living & Co Matte Black 16 Piece Cutlery Set $19
- Living & Co Round Cork Placemats $3
- Onyx Matte Black Candle – smells amaze btw! $10
- Living & Co Matte Black Pitcher $5
- Living & Co Canvas Art Round Blanco Horse $16