Chicken and Spinach Pie – Endorsed by Ethan age 3.5
* Brown chicken mince in pan with seasonings (I used garlic powder, Italian seasoning and a little bit of Cajun spice)
* Whisk 2 eggs, combine with 1/2 cup milk, 2 tbs of Best Foods Mayo (add more if you want but don’t use Eta Mayo, yuck)
* Grate 1/2 cup cheese, combine with at least 1 cup of chopped spinach, 1/2 onion, some fire roasted sweet capsicum, ground black pepper
* Combine all fillings
* Line pie dish with baking paper, lay down the base pastry sheet, pour in filling, finish with top sheet of savoury pastry.
* Bake at 180 for 30min – 45min
* Let pie rest for a bit before serving.