I am in LOVE with this seasons range from Country Road. It’s super comfy, classy casual and bright, which makes such a change from the usual drab tones of winter. I was having a particularly unfashionable day during the move; Ethan arrived home from school, looked me up and down and said
“Mum, if you walked into Country Road right now they would take your membership card away!”
I swear to god he said that. VERBATIM. Obviously it was time to go shopping!
- Check Shirt $109 This shirt is so soft, just like the Farmers bush shirts of old we used to wear while crying about Kurt Cobain :::sigh:::
- Lattice Knit 100% Wool $169 I’m a wool snob, I won’t buy anything with acrylic in it, often blends are the same or a similar price and they don’t wear as well = wasted money. This shirt is perfect over a blouse for work or with jeans in the weekend – most worn winter item so far.
- Hooded Zip Through Knit 100% Merino/lambswool I surprised myself by buying this, it’s not my usual style at all but it’s so warm and quite versatile.
- Relaxed Shirt $109 This shirt is effortless. No accessories needed.
- Skinny Cord Jean in Burnt Orange Country Road jeans sag and bag like no other so I was a bit skeptical about these. I got a size smaller than normal and they are perfect. Warm and comfy and they don’t loosen up too much.