- Fitness, much better although NOT having fish n chips and a bourbon pre-game probably helped tonight.
- Bitch-face ref still hates me.
- I can’t walk, seriously. Both hamstrings are screwed, I was almost in tears driving home as it hurt so bad to keep my foot on the accelerator
- Our team name……wait for it “The Westie Mums”! I am SO in touch with my roots, Te Atatu’s calling……
- I caused this little Oompa Loomps goal attack to face plant tonight, not intentionally you understand, but it was the best faceplant I have EVER witnessed – & she totally deserved it, she is one of those sneaky contact people, and when she gets called up she’s all like “aw what?”. Not me, I know when I have been bad and I “STAND DOWN GOAL DEFENCE“. Yawn.
- Dave came to watch tonight, he was quite excited, he has never seen me PARTICIPATING, or GETTING INVOLVED.
- The best part about my team is our name; The Westie Mums. Shore girl over here has lost her bearings!
So, I’m not planning on being able to walk tomorrow which should make for an interesting day at work. How nice.